Hello on Wednesday, June 23, 2021 and welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop 346.
Missed last week's hop? You will find it right here: Homestead Blog Hop 345.
What's New at An Off Grid Life this Week
Well we are well into our homeschool routine for summer now, including gardening activities and studying bugs and insects under the microscope.
We've also been enjoying getting out on the boat on the lake behind our house several times every week. We had a lovely, restful Father's Day and Summer Solstice celebration this past weekend. June 21st is the longest day of the year and we enjoy as much of that 21 hours of daylight as we can.
In the garden, our potato plants are thriving and I managed to plant a whole bed of onions too. And the boys and Dan are working hard at repairing our upper deck, main deck (facing the lake,) and putting in new windows - long overdue!
What's New on The Blog
Here's what's new and improved on the blog this week:
And now, on to the Homestead Blog Hop 346!
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Now on to the Homestead Blog Hop 346
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to's, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. 4th of July Flag Cake from Artful Homemaking
2. Homesteading in June Zone 5 from Goats and Greens
3. How to Make Salves and Ointments from Oakhill Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn't linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts' social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven't linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week's Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you'd like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you've also added here.