Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop 345!
Hello on Wednesday, June 16, 2021 and welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop 345.
Missed last week's hop? You'll find it right here: Homestead Blog Hop 344.
What's New at An Off Grid Life This Week
This week we are back to school...our summer homeschooling, that is. So that means finishing up our regular homeschool curriculum. And heading outdoors for nature lessons, homesteading skills, and art too.
This past week I also started a big decluttering project in my office and our homeschool room. However, we also found time for a big family hike on a trail we hadn't visited before. And now that the ice is completely off the lake, we had a few boat rides!
We also had a bit of an adventure with our lake pump....I'm sharing more about that in tomorrow's newsletter. (Sign up right here if you haven't yet.)
Also, if you'd like to see more of our off grid big family life, check us out on Instagram.
What's New on The Blog
Here's what's new and improved on the blog this week:
5 Best Chicken Breeds for Backyard Coops (Cold-Hardy)
Gifts for Preppers: 10 Presents for Preppers (& Survivalists)
Foraging Rosehips for Oil, Syrup & Tea (+ Free Rosehips Recipe Book)
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to's, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. Stovetop Raisin Bread Recipe from Treat & Trick
2. Hooray for the Red, White, and Blue from A Day of Small Things...
3. How to Make Mustang Grape Jelly from Once Upon a Special Needs Life
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn't linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts' social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven't linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week's Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you'd like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you've also added here.