Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop 342!
Hello on Wednesday, May 26, 2021 and welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop 342!
Did you miss last week's hop? If, so, you'll find it right here: Homestead Blog Hop 341.
New at An Off Grid Life
Another busy week as we're down to crunch time with our main homeschool curriculum. Now, we do follow a summer homeschool routine that involve a lot of outdoor time, gardening, and homesteading activities. But we are all just about ready to take a break from our academic subjects.
We also welcomed 10 new chickens to our flock, bringing the number up to 33. (I think.) They include a Silkie and several Buff Orpingtons. Ava is super-excited to expand her egg business!
Lots to share on the blog this week too:
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to's, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. Moist Banana Muffins from Treat and Trick
2. How to Start a Community Garden from The Self Sufficient Homemaker
3. Knitted Dishcloths from Artful Homemaking
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn't linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts' social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven't linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week's Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you'd like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you've also added here.