Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop 341
Hello on Wednesday, May 19, 2021 and welcome to the latest edition of the homestead blog hop 341.
Missed last week's hop? You'll find it right here at The Homestead Blog Hop 340.
New on the Blog
In addition to the Homestead Blog Hop 341, we've been working hard to produce new content and updating some of your favorites.
Homeschool Through The Summer Series & Giveaway
This is our second week of the Homestead in our Homeschool series. It's part of the Homeschooling Fun Through the Summer series and giveaway.
Don't forget to enter the g*iveaway to win your choice of a $150 eGiftcard to your choice of Amazon, Christianbook.com, or Rainbow Resource. It ends on Friday, May 21, 2021!
So if you're looking for homeschool ideas to keep your children (or grandchildren) busy this summer, take a look.
New in our shop
Yes, I'm slowly getting my back log of new homeschool printables into our shop this month. And take note - in June I'll be adding our homesteading and self-reliance printables and ebooks.
And if all goes well, August will be the right time to add my prepper pantry, preservation, wood stove cooking and homestead kitchen printables. Phew!
But for now, here's the latest.
The Grow Summit Starts This Friday
If you're at all serious about becoming a more self-reliant family and growing your own food, I highly recommend signing up for the Grow Summit.
This f*ree online summit brings you expert advice from some of the most respected experts in modern homesteading and permaculture, including Justin Rhodes, Marjory Wildcraft and Jason Matyas.
Even better? Register now and you'll get a special BONUS from The Herbal Academy - A Foraged Feast ebook - to inspire you to forage (safely) right in your back yard.
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to's, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. DIY Farmhouse Hutch/Potting Bench from TeeDiddlyDee
2. Make an Easy-Peasy Trellis from Dandelion Hill Homestead
3. How to Find Homestead Land from Oak Hill Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn't linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts' social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven't linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week's Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you'd like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you've also added here.