Hello for Wednesday, April 28, 2021 and welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop 338!
Missed last week's hop? You'll find it right here at Homestead Blog Hop 337.
What's New at An Off Grid Life
So much going on and in the works this week.
We're still waiting on the snow to leave, and dealing with the regular challenges of gardening in a cold climate. On a fun note, our turkey chicks arrived last Thursday, and we're learning about how to raise turkeys.
Before I forget, if you're interested in learning how to grow food to feed your family, you'll want to check out The Grow Summit happening soon.
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop 338!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to's, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. Newspaper Pots and Starting Seeds from Dandelion Hill Homestead
2. How to Find Free Food by Urban Foraging from Self Sufficient HomeAcre
3. How to Grow Peppers From Seed from It's My Sustainable Life
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn't linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts' social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven't linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week's Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you'd like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you've also added here.