Hello on Wednesday, April 21, 2021 and welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop 337!
Missed last week's hop? You'll find it right over here at the Homestead Blog Hop 336.
What's New at An Off Grid Life
We have had just one lovely week of sun every day. We've moved our afternoon homeschool reading outdoors to enjoy the sunshine, listen to the birds, and watch the snow melt away before our very eyes.
We've also been fortunate to suddenly have a huge number of cooking onions. Red, yellow, and Vidalia onions were on sale in town last week, and Dan came home with a box FULL of them. We've been dehydrating them and I'll be trying a new red onion pickle so watch out for a new recipe post in the near future!
We do homeschool right through the summer, although more of our activities then are hands-on. They include gardening, foraging, learning about plants, shrubs, wild greens, herbs, etc. Yet I do like the children to practice their "academic skills" as well.
That's why I decided to share my Kids Gardening Bundle. Learn more about it below.
Earth Day Set Special
Earth Day is almost here - grab our Earth Day Bundle - it is on sale!
New on the Blog
Here's what's new on the blog this week!
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop 337!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to's, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. Make Your Own Salad Garden Bed from Dandelion Hill Homestead
2. How to Make the Best Homemade Pizza Sauce from Scratch Made Food for Hungry People
3. How to Grow Oregano From Seed from It's My Sustainable Life
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn't linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts' social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven't linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week's Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you'd like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you've also added here.