Hello on Wednesday, April 14th and welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop 336!
Missed last week's hop? You'll find it right here: Homestead Blog Hop 335.
What's New at An Off Grid Life
Well I'm happy to say that the temperatures have risen to above 0 degrees Celsius this week! It's been sunny and warmish although we still have a ton of snow.
Earth Day Freebie
Grab your free earth day flash cards right here!
Get Growing Right Now
The 2021 Gardening and Sustainable Living Bundle (affiliate link) is here and it's fabulous! Although I'm not a contributor this year, I'm a big fan of this resource as a solid resource for beginner gardeners and homesteaders.
Discounted to 96% off, for $24.97 you'll get 25 instantly accessible digital resources to kickstart your self-reliant living journey. These include
- 12 ebooks
- 7 ecourses
- 6 printable planners
PLUS additional bonuses valued at over $146. Check it out right HERE
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop 336!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to's, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. How to Plan and Plant a Homestead Orchard from Oak Hill Homestead
2. Roasted Soy Nuts from Morsels of Home
3. Mango Shrimp Ceviche Recipe from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn't linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts' social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven't linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week's Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you'd like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you've also added here.