Good morning and welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop 335!
Missed last week's hop? You will find it right over at Homestead Blog Hop 334.
What's New at An Off Grid Life
We're deep into spring cleaning around here and continuing sorting seeds and planning our 2021 garden.
I'll also be taking a break from cleaning and making time tomorrow to watch a free gardening webinar on how to make the most of your garden with whatever space you have. Join me! Grab your seat and join Jill McShehy, gardening podcaster & blogger right here ⬇️⬇️
We're also sorting through our homeschool curriculum books from previous years and making plans for new unit studies to use next year.
This week on the blog it's all about gardening, seeds, and soil...and of course, yesterday was Totally Free Tuesday - the Homeschool edition.
For April, subscribers get this free instant download - a fun set of 20 flash cards to use with elementary-school-aged kids.
Also on the blog this week:
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to's, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. Vegetable Garden Styles and Methods from It's My Sustainable Life
2. Home Yogurt Making from Approaching Home
3. Strawberry Rhubarb Jam with Canning Recipe from Heritage Home Ec
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn't linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts' social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven't linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week's Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you'd like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you've also added here.