Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Good morning for Wednesday, March 3, 2021. It's time for another blog hop and we are already on the Homestead Blog Hop 330 - can you believe it?
Missed last week's hop? You'll find it right here at Homestead Blog Hop 329.
This week at An Off Grid Life: Homestead Blog Hop 330
Lots and lots of new things happening here, and the first is our new look. We have a new logo and a new homepage. Next up will be a new sidebar and footer too. I'm hoping this site redesign will make it a little easier to help you find what you're looking for.
New and Updated Posts...
Here's what's new and updated this week:
I should also mention the Homeschooling Totally Free Tuesdays feature which happened yesterday. For March, subscribers receive an instant download of this fun Hibernating Animals Activity Pack.
And I almost forgot! We also have another new free resource, this one is for adults. Grab it here:
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to's, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. Rosemary Orange Chicken from Homemade on a Weeknight
2. Victory Garden Resurgence from Its My Sustainable Life
3. Printable Sewing Practice Sheets from Hello Sewing
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn't linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts' social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven't linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week's Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you'd like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you've also added here.