Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Good morning on Wednesday, February 17, 2021, and welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop 328! This is the place to be to find new and useful how-to tips, tutorials and recipes on all things homesteading.
Missed last week's hop? You'll find over 25 new homesteading posts right here: Homestead Blog Hop 327.
Homestead Blog Hop 328: This Week at An Off Grid Life
While we aren't getting the Arctic blast that's paralyzing much of the middle of the continent, it's still pretty cold in our area. As I write this it is -34C (that's -29F). So I'm dreaming of gardening and springtime.
And we're getting a bit restless in our homeschool too. So it was time to get creative with a new free 4-week deer unit study, to update to the ever-popular homesteading and homeschooling post, and to flesh out the piece on cinder block gardening.
This week I'm working on a new series (anyone interested in soapmaking?) and new homesteading, animals, and farming unit studies for the elementary school ages. They'll be rolling out this spring to my subscribers (sign up down at the bottom of this post) ⬇️
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to's, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. How to Choose Seeds from A Home Made From Scratch
2. Super Green Pumpkin Pesto from Claire Justine
3. Planting Onions 3 Ways from It's My Sustainable Life
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn't linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts' social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven't linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week's Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you'd like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you've also added here.