Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Good morning and welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop 326. It's Wednesday, February 3, 2021 and I'm back with more great homesteading and self-reliance posts for you.
Did you miss last week's blog hop? If so, you'll find it right here: Homestead Blog Hop 325.
Homestead Blog Hop 326: This Week at An Off Grid Life
This week I've been busy updating more of our most popular posts and adding more digital resources to our shop and resource library. If you haven't had a chance to yet, now's the time to check these out for homesteading, off grid living, self-reliance, and homeschooling help.
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to's, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Kelly - Simple Life Mom (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+ | Instagram)
Natasha - Houseful of Nicholes (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Liz - The Cape Coop (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Ann - Live the Old Way (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Sarita - An Off Grid Life (Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram)
Laurie - Ridge Haven Homestead (Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram)
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. How to Boost Your Immune System Naturally from Its My Sustainable Life
2. Garden Planning Tips from Counting Tomatoes
3. Getting Started with Herbs for Animals from The Inspired Prairie
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and 'save image as...'Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn't linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts' social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven't linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week's Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you'd like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you've also added here.
Thank you for featuring Counting Tomatoes!