Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Good morning and welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop 323 for Wednesday, January 13, 2021.
Missed last week's hop? You'll find it right here: Homestead Blog Hop 322.
Homestead Blog Hop 323: This Week at An Off Grid Life
And I've been baking bread to use up the end of last year's yeast supply (I freeze it.) You'll find my favorite sandwich bread recipe down below as one of this week's featured posts.
I've been reviewing permaculture design principles, garden planning (including how much to plant per person), and ordering turkey chicks. And Blake had a chance to update his post on off grid washing machines.
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to's, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. Foraging and Using Goldenrod from It's My Sustainable Life
2. Frugal Homemade Sandwich Bread from An Off Grid Life
3. How to Join a Community Garden from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn't linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts' social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven't linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week's Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you'd like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you've also added here.