Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Good morning and welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop 322 for Wednesday, January 6, 2021.
Missed last week's hop? You'll find it right here: Homestead Blog Hop 321.
Homestead Blog Hop 322 - This Week at An Off Grid Life
We've been busy here as we're back into the swing of our homeschool week. We're getting started learning how to study Polar Bears, baking a ton of bread from scratch, and revisiting our DIY Repair Box from Think Outside Boxes, our favorite subscription box service for outdoor families.
I'm also getting a late start on our third annual Pantry and Freezer Challenge. We do this each year in January to use up our frozen food stored on our back deck, a perk of living in the subarctic. And we also use up our older pantry supplies to make room for new food.
If this is something you'd like to join in on just send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll add you to my email list.
This week my big Fall on the Homestead Bundle of 8 different fall printables for homeschoolers is featured as part of the Celebrate It! Grab Bag of over 70 digital resources available for 97% off the retail price. You can learn more and grab yours here until January 11, 2021.
Finally, I added a new printable to our resource library for Totally Free Tuesday as well.
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to's, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. A Whole Home Cleaning Schedule from The Everyday Farmhouse
2. Buying Heirloom Seeds from Its My Sustainable Life
3. 4 DIY Hand Warmers from Hello Sewing
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn't linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts' social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven't linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week's Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you'd like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you've also added here.