Life Skills for Kids
Teaching our kids life skills is a key part of our homeschool. We're learning about finances, homemaking, cooking, and crafting. Also foraging, fishing, hunting, gardening, problem-solving and business skills. It's all part of our regular homeschool day.
- Wildcrafting With Kids + Free Bath Salts Tutorial
- 30 Activities to Help You Raise Self-Reliant Kids
- Teach Kids to Compost: 7 Tips to Get Started
- Think Outside Boxes Discount Code & Night Box Review
- Nature Journal Ideas + Free Winter Nature Journal
- Think Outside Subscription Box Review: DIY Repair Box for Kids
- Wilderness Survival Kits for Kids: What to Include?
- Navigation Box: Think Outside Boxes Outdoor Adventure
- Think Outside Boxes Subscription Box Review: The Weather Box
- 7 Easiest Vegetables to Grow for Kids
- Think Outside Nature Boxes: How We Use Them to Homeschool
- Outdoor Safety for Kids: 7 Camping Skills to Teach
- Think Outside Boxes Unboxing: The Nutrition Box
- What are Forest Schools?
- Subscription Boxes for Outdoors: The Fire Box for Kids
- Subscription Boxes for Kids: The Think Outside Wildlife Box